Real Estate Agent – PRIVE
The Estate Agent (BDM) is required to assist clients with the rental, purchase, or sale of industrial, commercial, or residential property. Ability to manage everything from searching for properties that meet the needs of clients and preparing contracts to schedule viewings and making property listings.
- Identifying and researching potential clients
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Meeting, discussing, and understanding the needs of sellers
- Scheduling appointments that are suitable to the client’s schedules
- Performing research of the local market by comparing properties and checking market activity to establish a selling price
- Listing properties with the relevant services and amenities
- Liaising between the buyers and sellers to negotiate prices by using their marketing abilities and knowledge
- Taking digital photos of properties for presentation to buyers and advertising collateral
- Revealing any new information to buyers and presenting any details about the properties seen during the research process
- Staging home properties for visits and making a purchase offer on a property
- Attending closing dates and providing support for clients.
- Previous experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson is an advantage
- Strong research skills
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office Proficiency
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Monday – Friday
- 9 am – 5 pm
- N100,000 – N130,000
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.