Researcher – Anzul
We are looking for an experienced profile with advanced skills and a proven track record of quantitative and qualitative research, data mining & analysis, building insights and packaging results and outcomes. The candidate must have carried out solid research assignments in more than one country/region in the continent, and be knowledgeable of digital trends, up-to-date with the latest on social media analytics, and in general, resourceful to research and report on economic sectors they know little about. Experience/Exposure/Network across Africa/diaspora creative industries (urban music, streaming, mainstream series & films, fashion & sports wear, boutique hotels, concept stores …etc.) would be a huge plus.
WHO YOU ARE
- Fluent in English. A working level of French is a major asset for the post. Local African languages are a plus
- Have advanced qualitative and quantitative research and analytical skills
- Have experience mining for data in various industries
- Having experience in packaging and presenting research results to external parties and partners.
- Having experience working with data visualisation/graphic designers
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills, and drafting of executive summaries.
- Have built and managed databases out of both soft and hard data.
- Understanding of creative, multimedia and social media environments
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse and translate data into actionable recommendations
- Have advanced analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and absorb detailed feedback
- Work experience in and on topics related to Africa is an asset
- Ability and desire to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to deliver effectively under pressure
- Team spirit & ability to work with more than one supervisor
- Great interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and able to multitask
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for collecting, organizing, carrying and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Quick turnaround of research requests on potential clients and partners.
- Building research-driven insights within time-sensitive projects.
- Oversee and managing primary research operations (e.g. surveys, focus groups, & creative social media questionnaires)
- Develop reports to present analyses
- Develop actionable recommendations based on analyses
- Support in various aspects of research related to the three main areas of Anzul’s services: visuals & multimedia production; advisory & brands development; talent management, bookings & representation.
- A permanent contract in our offices in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) with a probation period (3 to 6 months)\
- A competitive salary on the Ivorian market, based on both pan-African and international benchmarking.
- An attractive salary package: health insurance, travel insurance for international trips, training and professional/personal development in relevant fields, gym allowance, a discretionary performance bonus at the end of the year (after 12 months of employment).
- If necessary, a relocation allowance that covers the transport and temporary accommodation
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Researcher”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/