SALES AND LOGISTICS AGENT – ANDREA IYAMAH
Andrea Iyamah is a clothing line strongly inspired by colour, ethnic cultures, nature, and design elements that stay true to creating authentic clothing and resort wear with hints of a retro yet contemporary edge in design. They are looking to hire a highly motivated individual who is experienced in sales and logistics as our sales and logistics agent
- Serve as the link between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers.
- Present, promote, and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Reach out to A.I customer leads through cold calling/email/text messages.
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of courier services.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivery.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Meet or exceed daily performance based on business objectives.
- Effectively communicating updates to the Operations/Account Manager and teammate
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
Salary is negotiable based on experience and skills.
How to Apply:
Send your application to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Sales and Logistics Agent ” with your CV attached.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/