Sales and Logistics Associate
Our client is a top clothing line strongly inspired by color, ethnic cultures, nature, and design elements that stay true to creating authentic clothing and resort wear with hints of a retro yet contemporary edge in design.
They are looking to hire a highly motivated individual who is experienced in sales and logistics as our sales and logistics associate
- Maintain customer satisfaction through superior service
- Maintain a clean store and ensure that merchandise is presented in an appealing manner
- Receive and unload new shipments
- Keep shelves fully stocked with merchandise
- Stay up to date with merchandise, especially new products.
- Informing customers about sales, promotions, and policies.
- Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, and help them as needed.
- Taking inventory and monitoring the sales floor
- Meet or exceed daily performance based on business objectives.
- Serve as the link between clients, carriers, shippers, and receivers.
- Responsible for developing a plan to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with customers in need of courier services.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Effectively communicating updates to the Operations/Account Manager and teammates.
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Familiarity with Shopify backend
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Proven experience as a logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management, or relevant field
- Apparel & Fashion
- Full time
- 10 am – 6 pm Monday to Wednesday
- 12 pm – 8 pm Friday to Saturday
- 130,000 NGN – 150,000 NGN
Salary is negotiable based on experience and skills.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.