Sales and Marketing Associate – Imad Eduso
Imad Eduso is a Lagos-based ready-to-wear womenswear brand that focuses on creating sophisticated, vibrant, and functional pieces for the modern-day woman.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a related field is preferred.
- 3-5 years’ proven experience working in sales or marketing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications and marketing software.
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics.
- The ability to anticipate consumer behavior.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Utilizing social media platforms to garner customer interest and create brand awareness.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers by building and managing a funnel system.
- Collaborating with the Client Relations team to create a robust customer relationship system.
- Analyzing market trends, sales and marketing metrics, as well as pricing strategies to identify ways to improve sales and marketing efforts.
- Preparing, reviewing, and finalizing sales proposals.
- Preparing sales forecast reports and advising management on the best approach with respect to marketing and sale efforts.
- Developing effective sales strategies to increase company sales.
- Collaborating with the marketing design and content marketing teams to produce quality advertising material for company products and services.
- Maintaining an accurate record of past campaign results to determine the most effective marketing approaches.
- Mondays-Fridays: 9 am-6 pm
- Depends on the level of experience