Sales and Marketing Manager – Andrea Iyamah
ANDREA IYAMAH is a fashion brand recognized for its eccentric and unique take on resort wear and ready-to-wear clothing. We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager in Lagos, Nigeria. Our ideal candidate will be well-versed in fashion business marketing, sales, and management. Below listed are the job duties, skills, and qualifications needed.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Promoting the brand and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular calls, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Plan, strategies and execute marketing designs and activities to establish and maintain brand presence in the market.
- Define product strategies and road maps.
- Research and determine product weaknesses and areas to be modified.
- Develop sales tools and collaterals.
- Develop effective product positioning in the market.
- Conduct competitive strategic analysis, consumer segmentation, and consumer insight development.
- Develop mid-term plans and financial analyses.
- Launch and oversee advertising and media planning.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of proven marketing management experience in the fashion industry or beauty and lifestyle industries
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Competency in MS Office
- Knowledgeable in CRM
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide, and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organization and attention to detail
- Interest in the retail clothing sector – Preferably women’s wear
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledgeable in E-Commerce – Specifically Shopify
- 10am – 6pm
- Monday – Friday
- N251,000 – N300,000
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill out here.
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/