M.O.T is a fashion brand that engages in the design, production, marketing and retail of fashion apparel for women. They are based in Lagos, Nigeria, but ship their garments worldwide. Their mission is to provide the everyday woman with affordable, statement clothing without compromising originality and quality.
The Sales Associate will be the first personalised point of contact customers have with the brand. The primary function of this role is communicating with customers, closing sales, ensuring orders are fulfilled and customers are satisfied. People in this role will also serve as a bridge between the customers and the product design team, by giving feedback on encounters with customers. The candidates must be female, will report to the Brand Manager and support the projects in their department when necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responding to customer enquiries online and attending to customers in store.
- Following up on orders placed, to ensure that they have been picked up by, or shipped to customers.
- Keeping records of and giving feedback on customer interactions, transactions, comments, complaints, requests and enquiries.
- Supporting the overall Marketing & Sales team in content creation.
- Driving digital and in-store sales.
- A quick learner who will develop an extensive knowledge of our products, prices, complementary services and policies in a timely manner in order to help and advise customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Tech savvy- phone, internet, email, google drive, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & WhatsApp).
- Warm, friendly, well-mannered and professional
- Patient and customer service oriented
- Prompt and agile
- Hardworking, driven and self-starting
- Collaborative and possessing team spirit
- Communicative and flexible
N100,000 – N150,000
5 Days a week, 8.30am – 6.00pm
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/