The Aga Concept is looking for a Sales Associate that would play a pivotal role in achieving sales targets and generating revenue for the organization.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer-friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and other components of customer service.
- Support in designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Keeping track of content on social media page to be aware of social media content/ store campaigns
- Following up on all sales enquires on all channels (website, Instagram, Emails, WhatsApp’s and Telephone,)
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through retail management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Present and report sales performances, share information with appropriate authorities, recommend appropriate price adjustments, reports revenue expenses and create realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Supporting Documents. (Procurement, Inventory & Stockist report).
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; ensure the shop floor is adequately stocked.
- Receive inventory, confirm stock levels of received goods and ensure that items are in line with quantity and quality expectations, report to appropriate authorities.
- Complete cash and sales reconciliation at the end of each day.
- Review retail trends and product performance; recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Updating and keeping track of inventory in Epos now system & excel sheet. And ensure that inventory of all items is taken every week
COMPETENCY AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of trends and developments in the Arts and Design Business.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, IT and specialist design software.
- Hands-on General Management Knowledge.
- Business Development.
- Creating and implementing a sales plan
- Meeting sales goals by monitoring progress
- Analysing sales data
- Negotiation Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills.
- Ability to manage staff, budgets, and projects.
- Exceptional Communication Skills.
- Business and Report Writing Skills.
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- A first degree in any relevant discipline preferably Business Administration or Design Management or Marketing.
- Five (2) years experience in a retail store.
- At least 1 years’ experience with a Gallery, Design studio or any related business with responsibility for Profit & Loss and Administration.
- Three to five years of sales experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance selling lifestyle or household products.
- Good grooming and professional outlook.
- Very good customer service and people management skills.
- Good crisis/conflict management skills.
- Very good attention to detail skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and take initiative.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- A hard worker with a proactive attitude.
- Must be trustworthy and reliable.
- Must be professional with a proactive approach to work.
5 days a week (workdays are alternated) :
9am and 7pm on Mondays to Saturdays.
12pm – 6pm on Sundays –
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject “Sales Associate – The Aga Concept”
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/