Sales Associate – The Garment Factory
Our ENTRY LEVEL Retail Associate is responsible for ensuring customers have a positive shopping experience. The Associate must actively strive to create a customer-focused shopping environment. The Associate must be ready to welcomes customers with a friendly greeting and eye contact, ensure proper merchandise presentation, operate the cash
register in accordance with policies and procedures, maintain a clean work area at all times and treat fellow associates with courtesy and respect. The Associate also provides exceptional customer service and follow through on all transactions, according to all company customer service and sales guidelines. The associate must be interested in the fashion, beauty and lifestyle space and must show a high level of enthusiasm in the role.
The Associate may be required to perform additional tasks in specific situations and times if the performance of these tasks will help achieve our customer service and operational goals.
- Demonstrates TRUE courtesy, respect, friendliness, and professionalism at all times.
- Provides prompt and efficient responses, assistance and follow up with customers at all times, in person and on all company communication platforms.
- Cross-performs in all assigned areas to ensure that merchandise sizing, ticketing, product displays and the overall look of the store is visually pleasing and meet all company standards.
- Performs daily recovery and light cleaning tasks to ensure a neat, clean and organized store.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty in all interactions with associates and customers.
- Safeguards confidential information, cash and credit card information, and merchandise.
- Maintains a high level of awareness and customer contact on the sales floor, encourages a safe working and shopping environment for associates and customers.
- Reports any unsafe conditions or practices to store management; follows company best practices to minimize risk, losses to the company, and/or theft.
- Understands all policies and procedures concerning cash, charge card and refund transactions and voids.
- Maintains a high level of awareness and accuracy when handling bankable tenders.
- Follows ALL company policies, scheduling and timekeeping practices.
- OND, HND or a university degree
- MUST POSSESS A GOOD UNDERSTANDING AND CLEAR INTEREST IN THE FASHION, BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE SPACE.
- ONLY CANDIDATES LOOKING TO GROW WITHIN THIS INDUSTRY NEED
- Ability to use all Store equipment, including registers and PC as required.
- Ability to use cleaning equipment, rolling racks, ladders and other assigned supplies.
- Must understand and be familiar with related social media platforms
- Prioritize effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Drive sales on all platforms and meet company sales goals.
- Must be flexible and able to wear multiple hats when required and open to exploring working with the company when new opportunities are introduced.
- Must be enthusiastic, ready and willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Must be available, accessible and accountable, being able to effectively manage work schedule, to-do lists, projects and deadlines on and off-site.
- Basic knowledge of MS word and excel is needed.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and writing skills
- Must adhere to company dress code.
- Cleanliness and exceptional hygiene habits is A MUST.
- Integrity and Trust
- Time management skills
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Action Oriented
- Willingness to learn and grow and prove to be an invaluable asset to the brand.
We operate 5 days a week, 9:30 am to 5 pm. Tuesdays to Saturdays.
However, the candidate MUST be accessible and reachable while out of the office as the
This role is in Abuja and the ideal candidate MUST be resident in Abuja.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Associate”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/