Sales Associate – The Lady Maker
Established in Lagos in 2015, The Ladymaker offers unique perspectives of ladyhood, interpreting classics for the woman who follows the road less travelled.
We are looking for a Sales Associate with a natural flair for customer engagement, luxury markets and high-end customer service. The Sales Associate will be responsible for achieving sales goals and developing lasting client relationships by providing the highest level of customer service, and complying with company policies, procedures, and directives.
- Utilize elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance in line with targets.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise.
- Process customer enquiries across all platforms.
- Perform all details of a sale (from enquiry to fulfilment), including shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction, while complying with all sales-related policies and procedures.
- Provide the highest level of customer service with emphasis on brand experience and customer engagement/satisfaction
- Building and maintaining clientele by utilizing tools and handling client complaints quickly and effectively
- Learn customers’ needs and wants and personalize purchase opportunities to address them.
- Manage the visual display and ambience in the store in accordance with The Ladymaker’s visual standards.
- Ensure the highest standard of housekeeping is observed in all Studio areas at all times.
- Manage The Ladymaker E-commerce platform including inventory and orders.
- Host custom order fittings.
- Maintain appropriate records including Footfall, Orders, Enquiries, Amendments, Sales and Feedback.
- Undertake physical stock management, replenishment and movement as well as maintain the effective overall stock flow and storage process to improve and speed up the customer experience
- Support in all operations for loss prevention.
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A minimum of 3-5 years of retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury setting.
- Excellent customer service skills and a deep passion for fashion and lifestyle. A customer-first focused person – ensuring the client receives a great on-brand experience before, during and after sales.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral – and highly computer literate
- High personal grooming and presentation standards.
- Monday – Saturday
- 9 am – 6 pm
- N101,000 – N150,000
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this formwith the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletterhere.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.