Pot of Gold Jewelry is looking to hire a presentable and well spoken young lady for their Sales Executive role. An ideal candidate must be personable and able to engage with new and old clients. She should also be social media savvy. The chosen Sales Executive primary focus will be Sales, Social Media and administrative work for POG and its sister company- JAM The Coconut Food Company.
As the Sales Executive you will be charged with the following tasks
- Understand the vision of the company which translates into every form of communication on and offline.
- Manage social media accounts for POG and JAM.
- Create content calendar and follow same for both accounts in line with brand vision.
- Manage Whatsapp, Facebook and other Online broadcast groups sharing content and product offerings.
- Understand the monthly targets which translate to weekly and daily targets and activities.
- Visit offices and spaces where customers can be found
- Weekly sales stands either curated on our own or market places and fairs.
- Effect daily collection and collation targets of relevant data for our target market.
- Manage Email marketing for brands
- Manage Photo shoots and product inventory
- Ensure the face of the brand is managed and maintained through staff and other communication
- Keep records of sales and update records daily.
- Must be female
- Must have a good command of the English Language
- Should be social media savvy
- Should be confident and able to hold engaging conversations
N50,000 – N100,000 (Depending on performance)
How to Apply
Send your CV and a 300-word cover letter on why you’re a good fit for this role, along with links to previous accounts you’ve managed to email@example.com
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
Do you have a position you need to fill? We screen all candidates from our curated pool of ambitious and talented creatives please contact us – we’d love to help.
Problem-solving, Excellent presentation, Customer Relations, Strong Organisational,