Sales & Operations Manager (FEMALE) – Odio Mimonet
Luxury Fashion brand Odio Mimonet is looking to hire a Sales and Operations Manager to guide and oversee operations in-store.
- Motivating the team through leadership and effective communication skills.
- Supervise Sales Associates to ensure they are demonstrating to their full potential with your assistance.
- Responsible for engaging customers, take measurements and stand-in for brand designer when Designer isn’t available.
- Handle all customer relations/resolutions.
- Oversee on the floor training of new and all staff to maximize sales.
- Responsible to communicate with tailors on behalf of the brand.
- Set monthly sales target for the team.
- Oversee all store layout of merchandise, displays and stock, ensuring fixtures and all else are in place.
- Represent the company in areas of public interest like trade shows, fashion shows, etc.
- Maintain a documented process of customer process through the intake, order, follow up and delivery.
- Coordinate the flow of goods from the stock room to the sales floor and handling all merchandise replenishment.
- These attributes are believed to help the holder of this position succeed
- 3 years minimum string experience in marketing and sales experience.
- Leadership or management experience.
- Must possess a strong motivation to succeed
- Must be flexible with their approach to work
- Must be well-spoken in verbal and written communication
- Available to work anytime of the day and at the hours necessary to open and close the store which may include nights, holidays and weekends.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and apply skills to train staff.
- Must be able to perform physical activities on a frequent basis.
N100,000 -N180,000 (Depending on experience)
Hours of work
5 days a week (a schedule will be determined)
9am- 7pm (to be determined)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at
Experience in a retail sales , Strong customer service and communication skills, Friendly, approachable personality, Punctuality