Senior Sales Executive – Foremost Connoisseur of Luxury Goods
Our client, Nigeria’s foremost connoisseur in luxury goods and is a multi-brand speciality retailer that focuses on fashion, leather goods, footwear. watches, fragrances and other fashion items. This has allowed them to make luxury leather goods, accessories, footwear and fragrance easily accessible to African customers. They are looking to expand their team with an experienced Senior Sales Executive.
- Present, promote and sell products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customers leads through cold calling and storming.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Minimum of first degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field.
- 5 years plus progressive experience as a sales executive in a luxury retail company – reputable Boutiques or fashion stores.
- Good knowledge of international brands, designers and fashion trend.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Presentable appearance.
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver result and work under pressure.
- Ability to work with target.
Travel: Traveling required in this role is minimal.
Status of Role: This is a senior staff role.
Nature of Work: This is a full-time position
Location: This role is located in Lagos State.
Salary: N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
REPORTING LINE: BOUTIQUE MANAGER
How to Apply:
Send your application to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Luxury Sales Exec” with your CV attached.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/