Social Media & Content Marketer – Eggcorn Digital
Eggcorn Digital is an independent creative marketing agency in Lagos. They specialize in the creation of online & social content and E-Commerce growth.
Eggcorn is looking for a Full-Time Social Media & Content Marketer.
You will be working across our in-house accounts, client brands and our podcast network. Working alongside the wider team you will create and implement agency and social media strategy. You will act as the owner and gatekeeper of what each brand is doing and where they’re going, defining the processes and tools we’ll need to be as creative and effective as possible. You will devise ways to deliver on goals and KPI’s and constantly find ways for continuous growth.
Main duties will include:
- Creating weekly and/or monthly content calendars – plotting out social content and ensuring it is delivered
at the correct times, and scheduled accordingly.
- Creating the copy that goes with the social media posts, in line with the guidance for each brand and their unique and distinctive tone of voice.
- Conceiving, filming, shooting and commissioning brilliant content for Facebook, Instagram, TikTok (and
anywhere else you think we and our clients should be).
- Using data to show what is working and scaling it, and extinguishing concepts that aren’t.
- Researching relevant hashtags, monitoring their efficacy and updating where needed.
- Transcribing video content to ensure that all videos have accurate closed captions.
- Researching current trends and implementing ways for clients content to piggyback and stay relevant.
- A working knowledge of video editing applications, such as InShot, to edit and curate content.
- Ability to use Photoshop, Lightroom, Gimp, or similar editing software for stills.
- A personal interest in social media platforms and trends.
- We are not looking for someone who will just post on social media. We need someone who understands each
platform and how the content should differ. Someone who will constantly strive to increase engagement,
views and following, and understand the impact that each platform has on traffic and conversions. Someone
who is reactive and quick-thinking.
You’ll be based in the Lekki office, working alongside a growing team and building brands from inception.
Employee benefits include gym membership, private pension and health insurance. We also have pizza
Fridays and for some reason, there’s always cake around. Music in the office is determined by the employees
so you must have a fire playlist for when it’s your turn to DJ.
9am – 5pm
Mondays – Fridays
N120,000 (Gross Pay)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Social Media & Content Marketer”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/