Social Media + Graphic Design Intern
SMARTMARK is West Africa’s No.1 Fashion Retailer boasting international brands such as Nike, Levi’s, Swatch, TM Lewin, Tommy Hilfiger & Converse with additional brands continuously being assessed.
SMARTMARK is seeking a Social Media intern with added experience in Graphic Design either through experience in Photoshop, Corel Draw or Microsoft Publisher. Primarily, as a Social Media Intern you will craft and track the best content to be posted on all SMARTMARK’s social media channels. You will also be tasked with supporting these channels with designs to accompany social media posts where needed.
- Craft and schedule social media content for all SMARTMARK brands.
- Track best and worst content to help improve the social media channels.
- Develop graphics to accompany social media content.
- Present the design to Marketing Manager.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the Marketing Manager into the final designs.
- Review designs for errors before publishing them.
- Proven experience in creating social media content for professional brands.
- Fluency in Photoshop, Corel Draw or Microsoft Publisher.
- Strong layout and typographic skills.
- Skillset around color correction and retouching.
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines, respond positively to feedback and adapt
quickly to changes.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
Salary: N30,000 – 40,000 Based on experience.
How to Apply: Send your CV and link to past Social Media work and portfolio of Graphic Designs to email@example.com
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our A-Careers Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Be creative, curious, innovative and highly organised; • Demonstrate problem solving skills • Be detail oriented •