SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – EGGCORN DIGITAL LAGOS
Eggcorn Digital is an independent Creative Marketing Agency, specialising in the creation of online and social content. They are currently in need of a social media manager to oversee content writing, management and scheduling for our clients on social media platforms at our Lagos branch.
- Oversee the implementation of Eggcorn Digital’s clients social media strategy.
- Plan and manage the social media content calendar as set by the creative director.
- Conduct social listening audits to help inform ideas for how we can engage with our audiences.
- Daily moderation of Eggcorn Digital’s online engagement on all social channels
- Weekly blog writing on subject decided by creative director.
- Execute and maintain online campaigns.
- Develop and pitch social media content ideas and campaigns with the rest of the team.
- Analyse, record and report on social statistics and metrics.
- Keeping up with web trends, new marketing mediums and online competitor analysis
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
- B.sc in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a social media manager.
- Excellent copywriting and blogging skills.
- Experience using social media scheduling platforms, e.g. Later
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts at the same time.
- Average knowledge of SEO, Google analytics and Keyword research.
(9am – 5pm) / (10am – 6pm) | M-F
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Produce and distribute digital content across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.