Social Media Manager
Our client is a top Luxury Retail Brand. They would like to hire a Social Media Manager to manage all their social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers.
The Social media manager is expected to be up-to-date with the latest social media trends, have excellent communication skills, and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Business Administration or related field;
- Proven 8 years of work experience as a social media manager in a luxury retail company, telecoms, banks, or similar sector;
- Hands-on experience in content management;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video);
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics;
- Strong Work Ethics;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Positive interpersonal skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- This is a management position.
- This is a full-time position
- Monday – Friday
- 8:30 am – 6:30 pm
- This role is located in Lagos State
- N400,000 – N500,000 net monthly
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.