Digital & Social Media Intern – The Garment Factory
The Garment Factory is an international textile production company that retails fabric and has its own in-house RTW label. They work with traditional Ankara and Adire designs printed using unconventional base fabric. They recently started sourcing and working with locally produced cotton fabric. They are in the process of launching a concept store which will carry specially curated locally produced artisanal products/brands.
- ResponsibilitiesSocial Media:
- Assist in managing and running all company social media platforms.
- Assist with social media engagement strategy for the brand with the goal of driving effective engagement from our followers.
- Manage and drive key performance indicators (including but not limited to views, shares, reposts, retweets, sales goals etc.)
- Assist in planning, activating, and marketing interactive online campaigns and content.
- Create and manage company content calendar
- Create and distribute content such as newsletters, infographics, videos, press releases on social media and traditional news outlets.
- Support team at live or online events and/or product/partnership meetings
- Assist with the creation and execution of marketing strategy and website content in line with the company’s product assortment and overall business model.
- Develop, manage and maintain website content resulting in a positive user experience.
- Introduce and activate strategies to grow subscriber base and website traffic.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor sites.
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Collaborate and support new ideas and business development with marketing research, distribution, retail and wholesale business needs.
Skills and Requirements
- A minimum of a university degree is required.
***(a focus in marketing, media or relevant field is a plus)
- Must be adept to composing pithy, on brand tweets, posts and messages.
- Must possess customer service skills including but not limited to communication, product knowledge and conflict resolution.
- Must posses great attention to detail, ability to problem solve, create content and good writing and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to comfortably engage with followers on all social media platforms
Salary: N40,000 -N60,000
Work Hours: Hybrid working arrangement
How to Apply:
Send your application to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Digital Media Intern” with your CV attached.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/