The ideal candidate would be responsible for Managing the store space and operational affairs within the store on behalf of the brand. The candidate must be dependable and flexible, be a self-starter and must have good managerial, administration, business, and updated technology skills.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Maintain a fully stocked store.
- Actively involved in the receiving of new shipments.
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Be up to date with product information and accurately describe product features and benefits.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants and meet them accordingly.
- Selling brands to customers; upselling, cross-selling
- Manage point-of-sale processes.
- Accept payment and make changes.
- Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Follow all companies policies and procedures.
- Keep a record of sales, prepare an inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Understands the retail business and the importance of customer service.
- Attention to detail; impeccable record-keeping (must keep a paper trail via email or other communications
- Perform opening and closing store processes daily.
Skills and Attributes:
- Must be dependable
- Must have very good communication skills, oral and written
- Self-starter and must demonstrate initiative, start and finish projects on their own, with approval from the CEO
- Must have a creative eye for details/aesthetics
- Must have a Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.)
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Must demonstrate good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and customer service etiquette.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is usually indoors, in a controlled retail environment.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Full-time work. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
Required Education and Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor‘s degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
1st Degree or High School Cert + at least 0 – 4 years Retail Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application with CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Store Manger – 7 Svpply”
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/