STORE MANAGER – ANDREA IYAMAH
Andrea Iyamah is a swimwear, ready to wear and bridal clothing brand strongly inspired by color and ethnic cultures that cater to females across borders. Andrea Iyamah is looking to fill the role of Store Manager. While the emphasis of this role is Sales, it includes responsibilities for managing a breadth of functions and requires an individual who is both strategic and tactical. Reporting to the management and serving as an integral member of the team, the Store Manager will contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals.
● Manage all retail channels for Lagos
● Oversee and organize the finance and operations teams.
● Analyze the company’s sales with respect to trends, costs, and compliance with budgets.
● Issue regular status and ad hoc report to senior management.
● Coordinate, prepare, and review monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports…
● Represent the organization externally, as required.
● Assist the leadership team, ensuring the store is on target to achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measurable statistics that drive the business.
● Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback and analysis to the leadership team.
● Maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage, and customer engagement.
● Manage the sales floor with agility, changing direction & continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned.
● Build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive
outreach and the development of a personal business trade through you and your
● A BSc in a related field
● Minimum of 2-year experience in Customer Satisfaction in a retail role
● Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
● The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
● Outstanding attention to detail even during peak busy periods
● Flexibility and the adaptability in a constantly changing environment
● Ability to work in a team setting and work independently with minimal supervision
● Confident, dynamic, collaborative, and proactive personality
● Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change
● Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office products or similar software.
● Merchandising ability, creativity, and aptitude to display products.
● Self-motivated, organized, and great personal skills.
N100,000 – N120,000
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at