Store Steward – Andrea Iyamah
ANDREA IYAMAH is a fashion brand recognized for its eccentric and unique take on swimwear and ready-to-wear clothing and we are looking for a Store Steward. Below listed are the job duties, skills, and qualifications needed.
- Cleaning, sweeping, mopping, and polishing chairs, tables, mirrors, hangers, toilet, and wooden surfaces
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and welcoming service to clients.
- Ensure the proper setup and arrangement of the showroom
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage and disposing of dirt.
- Ensure the cleaning schedule is adhered to and to the required standard
- Stock stipulated items/materials needed in the showroom as required
- Make sure the showroom generator is constantly working. And ensure to change over to electricity supply once the power is back.
- Ensure that diesel supplies are available.
- Ensure a constant supply of water in the toilet.
- Be available to run menial errands related to the showroom’s needs.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock are delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Managing inventory, unpacking items, and store arrangement.
- Preparing our clients’ orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of SSCE Qualification
- 0-2 years of cleaning experience or a similar role
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Basic use of numbers/numeracy skills
- Full time
- Monday to Wednesday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Friday to Saturday: 11 am – 8 pm
- N51,000 – N80,000 monthly
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the vacancy, fill out this form with the relevant information
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up for our “A Careers” Newsletter here.
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please fill here.