BellaNaija Style is an offshoot of the greater BellaNaija brand. It presents itself as Africa’s leading Style and Fashion website.
The Content Associate will work with Editors to develop BN Style’s content for specific subject areas or across different areas of focus.
- You will write and copy-write
- You will Copy-edit content
- You will conduct interviews where necessary
- You will be on the Social media team.
- You will conduct comprehensive researches, fact finding on content to be published
- You will liaise with editors and contributors, where necessary
- You will be required to attend and cover events, when required
- You must be self-motivated, confident, and driven.
- You must be presently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You must have a very good grasp of English comprehension and grammar.
- You must be creative, confident and hard working.
- You must have knowledge of the fashion, lifestyle and weddings industry in Nigeria. This will also be beneficial within the role you are applying for.
- Applicants must be innovative and willing to develop in this field. This is welcome as there is room for growth.
The Content Associate should preferably possess the following skills
- Strong writing
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Be creative and think outside the box
- Experience with reading , comprehending & editing copy
- Time management
- The ability to monitor developing stories and news
- Possess a vast Knowledge of social media
Pay is aligned with online media standards
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – email@example.com.
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Produce and distribute digital content across multiple platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.