Style & Sales Associate – Peridot
The Style and Sales Associate’s task is to sell the products manufactured by the company. The Associate will help in identifying the client’s needs, present and answer questions about products and services and recommitted solutions. She will ensure that customers leave satisfied and in turn, contribute to the store’s profitability. She is also responsible for writing communication collateral for internal and external use.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all walk-in customers as they come in the store daily and ask them how they would like to be assisted
- Daily steam all the outfits.
- Daily prepare reports.
- Daily manage the store’s website
- Daily supervise store operations.
- Daily take Photos of products in the store.
- Daily wrap dresses in the appropriate bags.
- Daily balance Cash register to properly track and record sales transactions.
- Prepare Daily/Weekly Sales Report.
- Daily develop and arrange promotional and in-store display.
- Daily ensure that the POS is charged and ready for store opening at 9am.
- Daily ensure that the office phone is switched on at 9am and off at 7pm.
- Daily ensure that email is ready by 9am.
- Daily ensure that the Creative Director’s office has been cleaned, smells nice and the AC is switched on.
- Daily ensure that the changing room is clean, smells nice and the AC is switched on.
- Check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level daily.
- Steam all the outfits daily.
- Give advice and guidance on clothes selection to customers daily.
- Answering customers’ questions daily about specific products.
- Attach price tags to clothes daily.
- Wrap dresses in the appropriate bags daily.
- Balance the cash register daily.
- Assist in daily stock count
- Assist customers with complaints or inquiries daily.
- Resolve customer complaints and challenges daily.
- Ensure the store has a pleasant fragrance daily.
- Daily switch on the air conditioner.
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the store daily.
- Check the toilets every 2 hours.
- Ensure the appropriate music is playing in the store daily.
- Perform all other duties as assigned daily.
Sales and Communications
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Operations, Sales and Marketing Lead
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Daily check inventory and maintain the optimal reorder level.
- Daily reorder stock when low.
- Daily assist in stock counting
- Daily liaise with stockists on all inventory information.
- Weekly and quarterly maintain inventory by implementing purchase plans with all stockists.
- Daily handle and resolve all clients’ complaints
- Daily collate customer requirements and profits.
- Daily manage client relationships
Social Media Styling and Content Creation
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Writing, reviewing, editing and updating content for company website, social media pages, marketing
materials and similar platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Create content for newsletters as needed
- Conduct research on industry-related topics
- Update customers information and database
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO (search engine optimization) guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Monitor and measure web traffic to content, social media and company website metrics
- Daily assign deliveries to the logistics team
- Daily ensure that all orders are delivered on a timely basis
- HND or BSC in any related discipline preferably marketing, business and finance.
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Proficiency in the use of social media content creating tools for content including Canva, Lightroom, Mailchimp
- Good knowledge of record-keeping
- Understanding of fashion
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Reports to the Operations, Sales and Marketing Lead
Work Hours: 8.30 am – 7 pm Monday – Friday
9 am – 6 pm Saturdays
Salary: For the probationary period of 3 months, the remuneration will be N35,000 but upon confirmation, it will be reviewed upwards to N50,000
How to Apply:
Send your application to Work@theassemblyhub.com with the subject “Social Media & Website Content Manager” with your CV attached.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/