Stylist – High-End Luxury Brand
Our client, Nigeria’s foremost connoisseur in luxury goods is looking to expand their team with an experienced Stylist to direct the styling on their clients as well as their various projects.
- Assist clients in selecting outfits for work, events, casual and daily wear.
- Picking clothing and accessories for editorial features and advertisements, concerts, music videos, films and TV shows
- Working with designers, tailors, models, photographers, hair and makeup artists, retailers, members of the media, publicists, celebrities and public figures
- Creating an image for celebrities
- Researching fabrics, clothing construction and fashion accessories
- Keeping up with different designer labels and fashion designers
- Attending fashion shows
- Predicting and spotting fashion trends
- Locating clothing from all over the world
- Building professional networks
- Lifting heavy garment bags
- Knowledge of fashion trends, colour schemes and designer labels.
- Awareness of art, design and fashion history.
- Understanding of different face and body shapes.
- Knowledge of different body types and how to dress them in the most flattering way.
- Business skills such as marketing, networking and advertising.
- Effective communication skills to work with clients.
- Creativity and innovation.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Minimum of a University Degree in fashion or related discipline.
Mondays – Fridays : 10am – 8:30pm
Saturdays & Sundays: 12pm -9pm
N150,000+ (dependent on experience)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Experience in a retail sales , Strong customer service and communication skills, Friendly, approachable personality, Punctuality