TAILORS – HELEN COUTURE
HELEN COUTURE is a luxury fashion brand expanding its range and is currently seeking to hire a highly-skilled and experienced Tailor to join the team
Responsibilities and Duties
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately recording customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences.
- Attaching labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors.
- Modifying garments according to customer instructions, which includes tapering pant legs, lining sheer garments, removing pockets, and adding padding.
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Constructing garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- High school diploma and above.
- Proven experience working as a Tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, CV, and Portfolio with a suitable Subject to email@example.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.