Talent Booker/Model – Reivon Management
Reivon Management is a boutique mother and talent agency operating within the field of fashion and art and is currently looking to hire specifically for this position. We are looking for a vibrant and dedicated model/talent booker to join our team and expand our clientele. You will work to create and engage effective sales and marketing strategies that would drive sustainable financial growth, boost bookings and schedules and forge strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Promote the company’s models/talents by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Prepare model/talent packages and contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support to team.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Proficiency in the field of fashion.
• 1-2 years relevant work experience as a sales executive or any other relevant role.
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Proficiency at bidding, business evaluation and negotiation
• Good use of MS Office Suite and Google Space.
•Location: Lagos (preferably on the island)
Remuneration: #70,000 + 10% commissions on successful bookings
Additional Information: The role is primarily remote, with two walk-ins every month. Working hours apply however, they are flexible and dependent on the nature of the booking scored or to be scored.
How To Apply:
Send your application with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Talent Booker”.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at Work@theassemblyhub.com
Have you registered for our FREE soft skills training? You can get more information on it here https://www.theassemblyhub.com/register-for-our-free-soft-skills-training/