Reporting to the editorial lead, the videographer will be responsible for creating high quality and produce original video content for Business Day’s digital audience. Whether it be a news story, influencer interview or practical business tips this person will create high quality and engaging video to budget and brief.
- Co-ordinating and running shoots, with either our internal team or with freelancers, and scaling projects to work within budget.
- Editing these shoots to a high standard within style guidelines, building graphics and sourcing music to create fully crafted video content from start to finish.
- Repurposing the above collateral into teasers, GIFs, and square and vertical formats, to use across our many social media accounts.
- Working closely with editorial teams to develop ideas and execute them to the highest possible standards in the best possible format.
- Keeping a cool head under pressure, assisting with live event coverage when required and working on production and editing at a fast pace.
- Always forward-planning to create new and exciting video concepts our audiences will love.
Experience editing video using the likes of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro, with a library of previous experience that shows high quality, innovative video formats.
Experience repurposing video into different social media formats is a plus.
Photoshop and digital design knowledge preferred, to produce title cards and overlays on video.
To be discussed during interview stage
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
• A keen eye for detail and a critical mind • patience and concentration • creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing • patience and concentration •