Visual Merchandiser/ Set Design Coordinator
The ALARA Visual Merchandiser/Set Design coordinator will be responsible for creating unique VM and merchandising displays at ALARA. He or she will partner with the Sales, Marketing and Buying Department to plan and execute displays based on approved strategies presented to the GM.
- Create attractive displays and supervise the overall look and feel of the shop viz Merchandising, Music, Mood, Setup and overall cleanliness
- Liaise with the buying and Inventory team to plan and execute daily and weekly Merchandising strategies to help increase sales
- Create, finalize and source props needed to bring final designs to life
- Initiation and coordination of Events in partnership with the marketing team
- Supervise installations and shop-floor enhancement activities.
- Creative involvement in Multimedia campaigns/events, I.e working with PR and marketing for input and assistance in the process of creating content.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Retail Experience preferred
- Experience in Visuals or Retail Merchandising
- Must be creative and/or have a creative eye for details
- Must see through projects from beginning to end
- Must have knowledge of top luxury brands
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule – nights & weekends based on the needs of the business
- Must have good communication skills
- Interpersonal Skill
1st Degree or High School Cert + at least 4 years Retail Experience
N120,000 – N180,000 (Gross)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to Work@theassemblyhub.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us at