WARDROBE MERCHANT – CONTENT CREATOR
WARDROBE MERCHANT is a premium fashion broker expanding its range and is currently seeking to hire a highly-skilled and experienced Content Creator to join its team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise the company and the products.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Write and promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Interact with the social media community via comments and promptly replying to DMs.
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics for publication on social media.
- Attend company-related events
- Be proactive about and submit ideas for extending the reach of the platform, growing followers, and attracting brand endorsements.
- Strategize on products and webinars to sell for each month.
- Collate and keep a record of the client list for webinars and coaching sessions.
- Manage calendars and bookings for appointments and events.
- Proven experience working in content creation relating to beauty, fashion, and feminine lifestyle.
- Proficient in computer technology especially Microsoft Office applications( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic about delivering positive results
- Trendy and Fashion Savvy.
- Must live on the island.
SALARY: N60,000 – N100,000 (Depending on experience)
How to Apply:
Send us an email with your qualifications, CV with a suitable Subject to email@example.com.
To be the first to know when a job drops, sign up to our “A Careers” Newsletter here
If you’re interested in having us source and provide the best candidates for your team please contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.